Royal Netherlands Embassy in Quito, Ecuador
- AddressEmbajada del Reino de los Paises Bajos, Edificio World Trade Center, Torre A, 1er piso, Av. 12 de Octubre 1942 y Cordero, P.O. Box 17 - 21 - 1384
- Email[email protected]
- Phone+593-2-229.229/9230/9231/9232 +593-2-252.5461,256.7606,250.4172,255.1874
This map displays the location of Dutch Embassy in Quito, Ecuador
Submit Edits for "Royal Netherlands Embassy in Quito, Ecuador"
About Royal Netherlands Embassy in Quito, Ecuador
Dutch Embassy in Quito runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Dutch, and international citizens in Ecuador.The Dutch Embassy in Quito supports Ecuadorean citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Dutch economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Dutch Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Netherlands
- Want to apply and obtain Dutch Visa
Visa and Passport services
Dutch passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Netherlands and Ecuador.
The process of issuing Dutch Visa and Passport of Netherlands can take few weeks.*Please contact with Dutch Embassy in Quito if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Dutch representations in Ecuador
Dutch Embassy in Quito is the only Dutch diplomatic mission in Ecuador.
Ecuadorean representations in Netherlands
- Ecuadorian Embassy in Hague is the only Ecuadorean representation in Netherlands
Dutch representations worldwide
Dutch Embassy In Quito represents one of 419 consular and diplomatic representations of Netherlands all over the world.
Foreign representations in Ecuador
Dutch Embassy In Quito represents one of 84 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Ecuador.