Royal Netherlands Embassy in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
- AddressMax Henriquez Urena #50, (tussen Av. Lincoln en Av. Churchill), P.O. Box 855, Ens. Piantini
- CitySanto Domingo
- Fax(+1 809) 565-4685
- Phone(+1 809) 262-0320 (Ambassade)
This map displays the location of Dutch Embassy in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Submit Edits for "Royal Netherlands Embassy in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic"
About Royal Netherlands Embassy in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Dutch Embassy in Santo Domingo runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Dutch, and international citizens in Dominican-republic.The Dutch Embassy in Santo Domingo supports Dominican citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Dutch economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Dutch Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Netherlands
- Want to apply and obtain Dutch Visa
Visa and Passport services
Dutch passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Netherlands and Dominican-republic.
The process of issuing Dutch Visa and Passport of Netherlands can take few weeks.*Please contact with Dutch Embassy in Santo Domingo if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Dutch representations in Dominican-republic
In addition to the Dutch Embassy in Santo Domingo, Netherlands also has 2 other representations in Dominican-republic:
Dominican representations in Netherlands
- Dominican Embassy in Amstelveen is the only Dominican representation in Netherlands
Dutch representations worldwide
Dutch Embassy In Santo Domingo represents one of 420 consular and diplomatic representations of Netherlands all over the world.
Foreign representations in Dominican-republic
Dutch Embassy In Santo Domingo represents one of 59 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Dominican-republic.