Royal Netherlands Embassy in Stockholm, Sweden
- AddressGotgatan 16A, Stockholm, P.O. Box 15048, 104 65 Stockholm, Sweden
- Email[email protected]
- Fax(+46) (0)8 556 933 11 (general)
- Phone(+46) (0)8 556 933 00
This map displays the location of Dutch Embassy in Stockholm, Sweden
Submit Edits for "Royal Netherlands Embassy in Stockholm, Sweden"
About Royal Netherlands Embassy in Stockholm, Sweden
Dutch Embassy in Stockholm runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Dutch, and international citizens in Sweden.The Dutch Embassy in Stockholm supports Swedish citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Dutch economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Dutch Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Netherlands
- Want to apply and obtain Dutch Visa
Visa and Passport services
Dutch passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Netherlands and Sweden.
The process of issuing Dutch Visa and Passport of Netherlands can take few weeks.*Please contact with Dutch Embassy in Stockholm if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Dutch representations in Sweden
In addition to the Dutch Embassy in Stockholm, Netherlands also has 7 other representations in Sweden:
- Dutch Consulate in Umea
- Dutch Consulate in Sundsvall
- Dutch Consulate in Norrkoping
- Dutch Consulate in Kalmar
- Dutch Consulate in Jonkoping
- Dutch Consulate in Malmo
- Dutch Consulate in Goteborg
Swedish representations in Netherlands
Country of Sweden has 3 other representations in Netherlands:
Dutch representations worldwide
Dutch Embassy In Stockholm represents one of 419 consular and diplomatic representations of Netherlands all over the world.
Foreign representations in Sweden
Dutch Embassy In Stockholm represents one of 178 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Sweden.