Royal Netherlands Embassy in Tel Aviv, Israel
- AddressBeit Oz 14, Abba Hillel St, Ramat Gan 52506
- CityTel Aviv
- Email[email protected]
This map displays the location of Dutch Embassy in Tel Aviv, Israel
Submit Edits for "Royal Netherlands Embassy in Tel Aviv, Israel"
About Royal Netherlands Embassy in Tel Aviv, Israel
Dutch Embassy in Tel Aviv runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Dutch, and international citizens in Israel.The Dutch Embassy in Tel Aviv supports Israeli citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Dutch economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Dutch Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Netherlands
- Want to apply and obtain Dutch Visa
Visa and Passport services
Dutch passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Netherlands and Israel.
The process of issuing Dutch Visa and Passport of Netherlands can take few weeks.*Please contact with Dutch Embassy in Tel Aviv if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Dutch representations in Israel
In addition to the Dutch Embassy in Tel Aviv, Netherlands also has 3 other representations in Israel:
Israeli representations in Netherlands
- Israeli Embassy in The Hague is the only Israeli representation in Netherlands
Dutch representations worldwide
Dutch Embassy In Tel Aviv represents one of 420 consular and diplomatic representations of Netherlands all over the world.
Foreign representations in Israel
Dutch Embassy In Tel Aviv represents one of 141 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Israel.