Royal Norwegian Consulate in Dubrovnik
- AddressUz Giman 7A, 20000
- Fax+385 (0) 20357945
- Phone+385 (0) 20357943
This map displays the location of Norwegian Consulate in Dubrovnik, Croatia
Submit Edits for "Royal Norwegian Consulate in Dubrovnik"
About Royal Norwegian Consulate in Dubrovnik
Norwegian Consulate in Dubrovnik runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Norwegian, and international citizens in Croatia.The Norwegian Consulate in Dubrovnik supports Croatian citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Norwegian economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Norwegian Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Norway
- Want to apply and obtain Norwegian Visa
Visa and Passport services
Norwegian passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Norway and Croatia.
The process of issuing Norwegian Visa and Passport of Norway can take few weeks.*Please contact with Norwegian Consulate in Dubrovnik if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Norwegian representations in Croatia
In addition to the Norwegian Consulate in Dubrovnik, Norway also has 2 other representations in Croatia:
Croatian representations in Norway
- Croatian Embassy in Oslo is the only Croatian representation in Norway
Norwegian representations worldwide
Norwegian Consulate In Dubrovnik represents one of 253 consular and diplomatic representations of Norway all over the world.
Foreign representations in Croatia
Norwegian Consulate In Dubrovnik represents one of 86 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Croatia.