Royal Norwegian Honorary Consulate in Natal
- AddressRua Nilo Bezerra Ramalho, 1706 Tirol, , CEP 59015-300,
This map displays the location of Norwegian Consulate in Natal, Brazil
Submit Edits for "Royal Norwegian Honorary Consulate in Natal"
About Royal Norwegian Honorary Consulate in Natal
Norwegian Consulate in Natal runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Norwegian, and international citizens in Brazil.The Norwegian Consulate in Natal supports Brazilian citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Norwegian economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Norwegian Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Norway
- Want to apply and obtain Norwegian Visa
Visa and Passport services
Norwegian passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Norway and Brazil.
The process of issuing Norwegian Visa and Passport of Norway can take few weeks.*Please contact with Norwegian Consulate in Natal if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Norwegian representations in Brazil
In addition to the Norwegian Consulate in Natal, Norway also has 12 other representations in Brazil:
- Norwegian Consulate in Sao Paulo
- Norwegian Consulate in Santos
- Norwegian Consulate in Salvador
- Norwegian Consulate in Rio Grande
- Norwegian Consulate in Porto Alegre
- Norwegian Consulate in Manaus
- Norwegian Consulate in Fortaleza
- Norwegian Consulate in Curitiba
- Norwegian Consulate in Belem
- Norwegian Consulate in Rio De Janeiro
- Norwegian Embassy in Brasilia
- Norwegian Consulate in Bridgetown
Brazilian representations in Norway
- Brazilian Embassy in Oslo is the only Brazilian representation in Norway
Norwegian representations worldwide
Norwegian Consulate In Natal represents one of 253 consular and diplomatic representations of Norway all over the world.
Foreign representations in Brazil
Norwegian Consulate In Natal represents one of 356 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Brazil.