Royal Norwegian Honorary Consulate in Piraeus
- Address91, Akti Miaouli,, GR-185 38
This map displays the location of Norwegian Consulate in Piraeus, Greece
Submit Edits for "Royal Norwegian Honorary Consulate in Piraeus"
About Royal Norwegian Honorary Consulate in Piraeus
Norwegian Consulate in Piraeus runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Norwegian, and international citizens in Greece.The Norwegian Consulate in Piraeus supports Greek citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Norwegian economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Norwegian Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Norway
- Want to apply and obtain Norwegian Visa
Visa and Passport services
Norwegian passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Norway and Greece.
The process of issuing Norwegian Visa and Passport of Norway can take few weeks.*Please contact with Norwegian Consulate in Piraeus if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Norwegian representations in Greece
In addition to the Norwegian Consulate in Piraeus, Norway also has 6 other representations in Greece:
- Norwegian Consulate in Thessaloniki
- Norwegian Consulate in Rhodes
- Norwegian Consulate in Patras
- Norwegian Consulate in Corfu
- Norwegian Consulate in Iraklion
- Norwegian Embassy in Athens
Greek representations in Norway
Country of Greece has 2 other representations in Norway:
Norwegian representations worldwide
Norwegian Consulate In Piraeus represents one of 253 consular and diplomatic representations of Norway all over the world.
Foreign representations in Greece
Norwegian Consulate In Piraeus represents one of 197 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Greece.