SADR Office to the United Nations
- Address9, Rue de Vermont, 1202 Geneva, Switzerland
- Email[email protected]
- Fax(+41) 22 7403479
- Phone(+41) 22 7403439
This map displays the location of Sahrawian, Sahraouian Consulate in Geneva, Switzerland
Submit Edits for "SADR Office to the United Nations"
About SADR Office to the United Nations
Sahrawian runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Western Saharan, and international citizens in Switzerland.The Sahrawian supports Swiss citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Western Saharan economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Western Saharan Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Western Sahara
- Want to apply and obtain Western Saharan Visa
Visa and Passport services
Western Saharan passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Western Sahara and Switzerland.
The process of issuing Western Saharan Visa and Passport of Western Sahara can take few weeks.*Please contact with Sahrawian if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Western Saharan representations in Switzerland
Sahrawian is the only Western Saharan diplomatic mission in Switzerland.
Western Saharan representations worldwide
Sahrawian represents one of 13 consular and diplomatic representations of Western Sahara all over the world.
Foreign representations in Switzerland
Sahrawian represents one of 246 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Switzerland.