Senegalese Consulate in Marseille, France
- Address83-85, La Canebi?re, 13001
- Fax(+33-4) 91083920
- Phone(+33-4) 91506069
This map displays the location of Senegalese Consulate in Marseille, France
Submit Edits for "Senegalese Consulate in Marseille, France"
About Senegalese Consulate in Marseille, France
Senegalese Consulate in Marseille runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Senegalese, and international citizens in France.The Senegalese Consulate in Marseille supports French citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Senegalese economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Senegalese Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Senegal
- Want to apply and obtain Senegalese Visa
Visa and Passport services
Senegalese passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Senegal and France.
The process of issuing Senegalese Visa and Passport of Senegal can take few weeks.*Please contact with Senegalese Consulate in Marseille if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Senegalese representations in France
In addition to the Senegalese Consulate in Marseille, Senegal also has 8 other representations in France:
- Senegalese Consulate in Nantes
- Senegalese Consulate in Le Havre
- Senegalese Consulate in Bordeaux
- Senegalese Consulate in Strasbourg
- Senegalese Consulate in Paris
- Senegalese Consulate in Rouen
- Senegalese Consulate in Toulouse
- Senegalese Embassy in Paris
French representations in Senegal
Country of France has 4 other representations in Senegal:
- French Consulate in Saint-Louis
- French Consulate in Dakar
- French Consulate in Lyon
- French Embassy in Dakar
Senegalese representations worldwide
Senegalese Consulate In Marseille represents one of 90 consular and diplomatic representations of Senegal all over the world.
Foreign representations in France
Senegalese Consulate In Marseille represents one of 473 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in France.