Slovak Republic Consulate in New York, United States
- Address801 Second Avenue, 12th Floor 10017
- CityNew York
This map displays the location of Slovak Consulate in New York, United States
Submit Edits for "Slovak Republic Consulate in New York, United States"
About Slovak Republic Consulate in New York, United States
Slovak Consulate in New York runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Slovak, and international citizens in United-states.The Slovak Consulate in New York supports American citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Slovak economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Slovak Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Slovakia
- Want to apply and obtain Slovak Visa
Visa and Passport services
Slovak passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Slovakia and United-states.
The process of issuing Slovak Visa and Passport of Slovakia can take few weeks.*Please contact with Slovak Consulate in New York if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Slovak representations in United-states
In addition to the Slovak Consulate in New York, Slovakia also has 2 other representations in United-states:
American representations in Slovakia
- American Embassy in Bratislava is the only American representation in Slovakia
Slovak representations worldwide
Slovak Consulate In New York represents one of 104 consular and diplomatic representations of Slovakia all over the world.
Foreign representations in United-states
Slovak Consulate In New York represents one of 921 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in United-states.