Slovenia Honorary Consulate in Tirana, Albania
- AddressRr.Ismail Qemali, Nr. 14.
- Email[email protected]
This map displays the location of Slovenian Consulate in Tirana, Albania
Submit Edits for "Slovenia Honorary Consulate in Tirana, Albania"
About Slovenia Honorary Consulate in Tirana, Albania
Slovenian Consulate in Tirana runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Slovene, and international citizens in Albania.The Slovenian Consulate in Tirana supports Albanian citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Slovene economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Slovene Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Slovenia
- Want to apply and obtain Slovene Visa
Visa and Passport services
Slovene passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Slovenia and Albania.
The process of issuing Slovene Visa and Passport of Slovenia can take few weeks.*Please contact with Slovenian Consulate in Tirana if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Slovene representations in Albania
Slovenian Consulate in Tirana is the only Slovene diplomatic mission in Albania.
Albanian representations in Slovenia
- Albanian Embassy in Ljubljana is the only Albanian representation in Slovenia
Slovene representations worldwide
Slovenian Consulate In Tirana represents one of 104 consular and diplomatic representations of Slovenia all over the world.
Foreign representations in Albania
Slovenian Consulate In Tirana represents one of 44 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Albania.