South African Honorary Consulate-General in Canary Islands, Spain
- Addressc/o Albareda 54, 2, 35008 Las Palmas de G.C., Canary Islands, Spain
- CityCanary Islands
- Email[email protected]
- Fax+ 34 928 224 975
- Phone+ 34 928 265 452
This map displays the location of South African Consulate in Canary Islands, Spain
Submit Edits for "South African Honorary Consulate-General in Canary Islands, Spain"
About South African Honorary Consulate-General in Canary Islands, Spain
South African Consulate in Canary Islands runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, South African, and international citizens in Spain.The South African Consulate in Canary Islands supports Spanish citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding South African economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting South African Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in South Africa
- Want to apply and obtain South African Visa
Visa and Passport services
South African passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in South Africa and Spain.
The process of issuing South African Visa and Passport of South Africa can take few weeks.*Please contact with South African Consulate in Canary Islands if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
South African representations in Spain
In addition to the South African Consulate in Canary Islands, South Africa also has 2 other representations in Spain:
Spanish representations in South Africa
Country of Spain has 4 other representations in South Africa:
- Spanish Consulate in Cape Town
- Spanish Embassy in Pretoria
- Spanish Consulate in Durban
- Spanish Consulate in Johannesburg
South African representations worldwide
South African Consulate In Canary Islands represents one of 155 consular and diplomatic representations of South Africa all over the world.
Foreign representations in Spain
South African Consulate In Canary Islands represents one of 343 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Spain.