South African Honorary Consulate-General in Thessaloniki
- AddressINA 9th km Thessaloniki Thermi 51 Tsimiski Street, 546 23 Thessaloniki, -, -, -
- Email[email protected],[email protected]
- Fax+ 30 2310 489386
- Phone+ 30 2310 489386
This map displays the location of South African Consulate in Thessaloniki, Greece
Submit Edits for "South African Honorary Consulate-General in Thessaloniki"
About South African Honorary Consulate-General in Thessaloniki
South African Consulate in Thessaloniki runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, South African, and international citizens in Greece.The South African Consulate in Thessaloniki supports Greek citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding South African economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting South African Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in South Africa
- Want to apply and obtain South African Visa
Visa and Passport services
South African passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in South Africa and Greece.
The process of issuing South African Visa and Passport of South Africa can take few weeks.*Please contact with South African Consulate in Thessaloniki if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
South African representations in Greece
In addition to the South African Consulate in Thessaloniki, South Africa also has 1 other representation in Greece:
Greek representations in South Africa
Country of Greece has 5 other representations in South Africa:
- Greek Consulate in Port Elizabeth
- Greek Consulate in Durban
- Greek Consulate in Cape Town
- Greek Consulate in Johannesburg
- Greek Embassy in Pretoria
South African representations worldwide
South African Consulate In Thessaloniki represents one of 155 consular and diplomatic representations of South Africa all over the world.
Foreign representations in Greece
South African Consulate In Thessaloniki represents one of 197 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Greece.