Taipei Economic and Cultural Representative Office in Japan
- Address20-2, Shirokanedai 5-chome, Minato-Ku, Tokyo 108-0071, Japan
- Email[email protected]
- Fax(002-81-3) 3280-7934
- Phone(002-81-3) 3280-7811
This map displays the location of Taiwanese Embassy in Tokyo, Japan
Submit Edits for "Taipei Economic and Cultural Representative Office in Japan"
About Taipei Economic and Cultural Representative Office in Japan
Taiwanese Embassy in Tokyo runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Taiwanese, and international citizens in Japan.The Taiwanese Embassy in Tokyo supports Japanese citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Taiwanese economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Taiwanese Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Taiwan
- Want to apply and obtain Taiwanese Visa
Visa and Passport services
Taiwanese passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Taiwan and Japan.
The process of issuing Taiwanese Visa and Passport of Taiwan can take few weeks.*Please contact with Taiwanese Embassy in Tokyo if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Taiwanese representations in Japan
In addition to the Taiwanese Embassy in Tokyo, Taiwan also has 3 other representations in Japan:
Taiwanese representations worldwide
Taiwanese Embassy In Tokyo represents one of 111 consular and diplomatic representations of Taiwan all over the world.
Foreign representations in Japan
Taiwanese Embassy In Tokyo represents one of 241 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Japan.