Taipei Representative Office in Ireland
- Address8 Lower Hatch Street, Dublin 2 , Ireland
- Email[email protected]
This map displays the location of Taiwanese Embassy in Dublin, Ireland
Submit Edits for "Taipei Representative Office in Ireland"
About Taipei Representative Office in Ireland
Taiwanese Embassy in Dublin runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Taiwanese, and international citizens in Ireland.The Taiwanese Embassy in Dublin supports Irish citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Taiwanese economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Taiwanese Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Taiwan
- Want to apply and obtain Taiwanese Visa
Visa and Passport services
Taiwanese passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Taiwan and Ireland.
The process of issuing Taiwanese Visa and Passport of Taiwan can take few weeks.*Please contact with Taiwanese Embassy in Dublin if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Taiwanese representations in Ireland
Taiwanese Embassy in Dublin is the only Taiwanese diplomatic mission in Ireland.
Taiwanese representations worldwide
Taiwanese Embassy In Dublin represents one of 111 consular and diplomatic representations of Taiwan all over the world.
Foreign representations in Ireland
Taiwanese Embassy In Dublin represents one of 87 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Ireland.