The High Commission of Canada to Antigua and Barbuda
- Addressc/o the Canadian High Commission, P.O. Box 404, Bridgetown, Barbados
This map displays the location of Canadian Consulate in Antigua & Barbuda
Submit Edits for "The High Commission of Canada to Antigua and Barbuda"
About The High Commission of Canada to Antigua and Barbuda
Canadian Consulate in Antigua & Barbuda runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Canadian, and international citizens in Antigua-barbuda.The Canadian Consulate in Antigua & Barbuda supports Antiguan and Barbudan citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Canadian economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Canadian Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Canada
- Want to apply and obtain Canadian Visa
Visa and Passport services
Canadian passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Canada and Antigua-barbuda.
The process of issuing Canadian Visa and Passport of Canada can take few weeks.*Please contact with Canadian Consulate in Antigua & Barbuda if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Canadian representations in Antigua-barbuda
Canadian Consulate in Antigua & Barbuda is the only Canadian diplomatic mission in Antigua-barbuda.
Antiguan and Barbudan representations in Canada
- Antiguan & Barbudan Consulate in Canada is the only Antiguan And Barbudan representation in Canada
Canadian representations worldwide
Canadian Consulate In Antigua & Barbuda represents one of 291 consular and diplomatic representations of Canada all over the world.
Foreign representations in Antigua-barbuda
Canadian Consulate In Antigua & Barbuda represents one of 18 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Antigua-barbuda.