The Royal Thai Consulate-General in New York, United States
- Address351 East 52nd Street, New York, NY. 10022, United States
- CityNew York
- Email[email protected]
- Fax(212) 754-1907
- Phone(212) 754-1770,(212) 754-2536 /(212) 754-2538
This map displays the location of Thai Consulate in New York, United States
Submit Edits for "The Royal Thai Consulate-General in New York, United States"
About The Royal Thai Consulate-General in New York, United States
Thai Consulate in New York runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Thai, and international citizens in United-states.The Thai Consulate in New York supports American citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Thai economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Thai Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Thailand
- Want to apply and obtain Thai Visa
Visa and Passport services
Thai passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Thailand and United-states.
The process of issuing Thai Visa and Passport of Thailand can take few weeks.*Please contact with Thai Consulate in New York if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Thai representations in United-states
In addition to the Thai Consulate in New York, Thailand also has 2 other representations in United-states:
American representations in Thailand
Country of United-states has 2 other representations in Thailand:
Thai representations worldwide
Thai Consulate In New York represents one of 104 consular and diplomatic representations of Thailand all over the world.
Foreign representations in United-states
Thai Consulate In New York represents one of 928 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in United-states.