Consulate General of the United States in Barcelona, Spain
- AddressPasseig de la Reina Elisenda de Montcada, 23, 08034 Barcelona, Spain
- Fax(+34) 93 280 61 75
- Phone(+34) 93 280 22 27
This map displays the location of US Consulate in Barcelona
Submit Edits for "Consulate General of the United States in Barcelona, Spain"
About Consulate General of the United States in Barcelona, Spain
US Consulate in Barcelona runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, American, and international citizens in Spain.The US Consulate in Barcelona supports Spanish citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding American economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting American Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in United States
- Want to apply and obtain American Visa
Visa and Passport services
American passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in United States and Spain.
The process of issuing American Visa and Passport of United States can take few weeks.*Please contact with US Consulate in Barcelona if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
American representations in Spain
In addition to the US Consulate in Barcelona, United States also has 1 other representation in Spain:
Spanish representations in United States
Country of Spain has 10 other representations in United States:
- Spanish Consulate in Washington
- Spanish Consulate in Lousiana
- Spanish Consulate in Texas
- Spanish Consulate in Chicago
- Spanish Consulate in New York
- Spanish Consulate in San Francisco
- Spanish Embassy in Washington
- Spanish Consulate in Boston
- Spanish Consulate in Los Angeles
- Spanish Consulate in Miami
American representations worldwide
US Consulate In Barcelona represents one of 256 consular and diplomatic representations of United States all over the world.
Foreign representations in Spain
US Consulate In Barcelona represents one of 343 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Spain.