Vice Consulate Fredericia, Denmark
- AddressCenterhavn 23, 7000 Fredericia, P.O. Box 209, Denmark
- Email[email protected]
- Fax75 91 26 76
- Phone75 91 26 77,75 56 25 94
This map displays the location of Dutch Consulate in Fredericia, Denmark
Submit Edits for "Vice Consulate Fredericia, Denmark"
About Vice Consulate Fredericia, Denmark
Dutch Consulate in Fredericia runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Dutch, and international citizens in Denmark.The Dutch Consulate in Fredericia supports Danish citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Dutch economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Dutch Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Netherlands
- Want to apply and obtain Dutch Visa
Visa and Passport services
Dutch passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Netherlands and Denmark.
The process of issuing Dutch Visa and Passport of Netherlands can take few weeks.*Please contact with Dutch Consulate in Fredericia if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Dutch representations in Denmark
In addition to the Dutch Consulate in Fredericia, Netherlands also has 8 other representations in Denmark:
- Dutch Consulate in Aalborg
- Dutch Embassy in Copenhagen
- Dutch Consulate in Thorshavn
- Dutch Consulate in Ronne
- Dutch Consulate in Odense
- Dutch Consulate in Nuuk
- Dutch Consulate in Esbjerg
- Dutch Consulate in Aarhus
Danish representations in Netherlands
Country of Denmark has 2 other representations in Netherlands:
Dutch representations worldwide
Dutch Consulate In Fredericia represents one of 419 consular and diplomatic representations of Netherlands all over the world.
Foreign representations in Denmark
Dutch Consulate In Fredericia represents one of 176 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Denmark.